The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
When and what personal data do we collect from people who visit our website or blog?
- Personal Data: We receive, collect, and store any information you provide to us on our website or any other way. There are a few ways you can interact with Millions of Conversations’ website. If you decide to contact us, subscribe to our newsletter, or take our #PledgetoListen, you may be asked to enter your name, message, email address, and state of residence so that we can reach out to you with the appropriate materials. When you donate to our cause, you will fill out your first and last names, your email, and your credit card information. Lastly, if you agree to provide us with our #PledgetoListen Testimonial, we will ask for your first name, last initial, city, organizational affiliation, career industry, your testimonial message and your picture to publish on our website, blog, and other appropriate social media platforms.
- Usage Data: We collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet and may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website or when you access through a mobile device.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Millions of Conversations. follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser. We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Essential Cookies (Type: Session Cookies): These Cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these Cookies to provide you with those services.
- Functionality Cookies (Type: Persistent Cookies): These Cookies allow us to remember choices you make when you use our website or blog, such as remembering your language preferences. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you visit the website or blog.
Why do we collect your information?
We collect your information for the following purposes:
- To personalize your experience on our site and to deliver the content and materials in which you are most interested;
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
- To analyze our performance and promotional activities;
- To help us update, expand and analyze our records to identify new visitors;
- To be able to contact you through periodic emails of our latest guides, listening tips, or upcoming events that are similar to those you have attended or inquired about;
- To effectively process your transactions;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
How do we keep your information safe?
- The security of your personal data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
When do we disclose your personal data?
Our service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or a guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
What should you know about links to other websites?
How can you contact us?
- By visiting our website: https://millionsofconversations.com/
- By sending us a message on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/amillionconvos/
- Or by emailing us: email@example.com